21 February 2012

Pinterest Inspired Tuesdays = Pinspiration

Pinspiration
a weekly challenge to actually create something inspired by Pinterest

 I only have one Pinspiration to share this week. I didn't share last week and I've actually done several but don't have pics and can't even remember what they were at this moment. I'm going on day 8 of being under the weather and am really hoping to be well and back on track any minute now :/
love these words

I'm not so happy with it, there are things I would change but it's done and there's always the next one. I do really like the closeup.  Has anything on Pinterest inspired you to actually create this past week? If so you are welcome to link up to your post sharing it.




7 comments:

  1. Great inspiration and I love your happy and determined response - I will remember this saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, dear friend ~ Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well! I saw a little peek of this on Facebook and loved it! I think your version is great - love your colors and everything about it.

    I'll have something to share coming up in a few weeks. At our recent Valentine crop we decided to have a Pinterest party. Our friend Barbara is hosting it in April - we'll each bring something to eat made from a recipe on Pinterest, and a craft project to work on that we saw on Pinterest. Should be lots of fun...just have to narrow it down to two things I'm going to do.

    Take care!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one - my type of colours - hope you are feeling better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you've done here,Beverly....and hope you're soon feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Beverly, I hope you are feeling much better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you're not feeling so well Beverley...and love your picture!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!