It's the Tenth of September, hmmmm, it's an old boyfriend's birthday...how can he be as old as he is today while I am still so incredibly young? lol
I thought I'd share Ten Things I have created in the last month.
1. Bookmarks for the first graders at our church.
They received bibles in yesterday's worship service.
2. The kindergartners received bags with church focused goodies. Generally this is the age (5yo) they start staying in "big church".
3. Roasted Corn Salsa..check back to,orrow for my recipe.
4. BLT Pasta Salad...I'll share the recipe for this on Thursday.
The Chosen One says "this is the BEST pasta salad I have EVER had!"
5. Snickers Cheesecake
I shared the recipe here, it was declared delicious.
I'll be making it next week for my Wilson Girls dinner night.
6. Jalapeno Popper Dipper...recipe here.
Very good, if you go by my recipe just keep in mind it gets hotter as it sits.
After a day or two in the fridge it was the perfect spiciness for this family.
7. The start of school I sent the Pirate.
8. Start of school card for the PirateGirl.
9. Congrats card for Morgan making the high school golf team.
10. Praying for you card for Victoria.
The image was perfect for the PirateGirl and Victoria,
they both have gorgeous naturally curly hair.
For more blogger's Ten on the Tenth, head over to Shimelle's, there are always so many different takes on this monthly blogging event.Also consider scrolling down to read my Monday Musings....I'd love some comments on that one.