24 July 2010

Guess Where I Am????

So now the surprise has been revealed I can let everyone know about the secret I have been keeping for hmmm 5 months!!!!! I am in Saint John, one of my very most favorite places on earth. Stephen and I arrived on the 22nd. This is a pic of our view from our Cinnamon Beach cottage. 



Late, as in 11:30ish Stephen and I met the ferry from Saint Thomas to meet the Top Secret Surpriser (Sheila) and the Surprisee (Rick). We are having a weeklong early 50th birthday celebration for one of my favorite men in all the world....yea Rick. We've rented a place on the Coral Bay end of the island.




It's going to be a glorious week!  Hope yours is too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!