03 January 2009

the ONE WORD challenge

One of my 'hood sisters, Patience, shared a challenge with us for 2009. It is an idea put out by Ali Edwards, scrapbooker extraordinaire. Choose one word to focus on this year, bring this word to life by how you live your life. I love Patience's choice...grace and Kellie's....balance. After some thought I have chosen TREASURE as my word for 2009. Throughout the year Patience will offer up challenges to us to work with the word. The first one is to create some type of art using the word that we will be able to see daily. Sounds fun, I'll share my creation once it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!