07 January 2009

My new devotionals

Already we were 6 days into the year and I had not really found the devotional/bible study material I want to use this year. I was using one by Beth Moore but having already used it one year I wasn't feeling as inspired. My friend Gloria is on the design team for Faith Sisters, a Christ centered scrapbooking website. Last year she participated in their scripture challenge and this year is doing the His Holy Name challenge. I went on the site to see what she was up to and found that it actually is a Bible study. It is posted every other Sunday so for the following 2 weeks you work on that study and do the creative aspect. I think I have found what will inspire me. I'll let ya'll know how it goes. If you want to check it out go to www.faithsisters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!