25 October 2008

Frustrating but done!

I cannot believe how long it took me to get the invitation letter for the focus group sessions typed up, into envelopes, addressed and to the post office. I'm at my sister, Paula's while she recovers from surgery and she doesn't have Word but Notepad so that was an adjustment. I am not the best typist in the world but my skills tend to go down on certain keyboards and that's the case with her laptop. Anyhoo I finally got the invitations printed off on my pretty blue paper and into the drop box at the post office. I sent out 40 so am hoping maybe 15 can make it, more would be awesome. I'm having the one Saturday 11/8 from 9:30-11:30 and serving brunch. Sunday, 11/9 will be from 1:00-3:00 with lunch. I'll feed them, talk a bit then leave them with my sister, Debra. She'll guide them through the product line and how to complete the questionnaires. Basically they will be telling me what they would expect to pay for the product. I'll take that into consideration along with actual cost and professional advice I've gotten on price setting. Stephen took some things into work and the prices were either spot on with what I thought or higher :) Everyone that participates will get a thank you gift in addition to the meal...I have some idea of what they'll get but just in case one of them checks out the blog I'm not sharing LOL

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got them done Beverly. How's Paula's recovery going? I hope all is going well and she's doing wonderfully!

    Love, April

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!