16 December 2013

hello monday

hello week of december 16th
hello to the Pirate being home and the Chosen one being off work until 2014
hello to the Beast graduating from North Carolina State University with his Bachelors degree in
          Accounting
hello to three Christmas gatherings
hello to the tree going up and decorations being finished
hello to timing visits to the post office and some stores well
hello to final 2013 sales
hello to watching movies at home and at the theater
hello to cooking, baking and creating for the people I love

hello to my glorious life!

what are you saying hello to this week?

5 comments:

  1. A busy week full of lovely 'hello's. My school doesn't break up until Friday so it's a week of working for me! But my daughter's home from Nee York on Wednesday so that will be my highlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of the same kind of things here (apart from the graduation - congratulations!) I think this week is going to be a good one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the beast! Sounds like you have a fun week planned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a wonderful week! Clara still has a week of school (including finals), before we can really relax. But I'm enjoying having my boy home.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I hope it's been a wonderful week so far - sounds like lots of fun & festivities! We've had a quiet week at home, a little Christmas shopping, shipping packages & looking forward to a scrapping weekend.

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!