05 September 2013

Wordless Wednesday








well, maybe a few words ... see the female in the upper background?   :)

and lastly, this is Hobie (his forever family name), he was Tobie in foster care. He is a Boxer rescue and he has a chance to be on the Blue Ridge Boxer Rescue's 2014 calendar but he needs lots of votes. Hobie is Pearl and Darby's cousin so close to my heart. If you are on facebook it would be gloriously awesome if you would pop over and give Hobie a "like". You can click here
"like" Hobie aka Tobie  Every one of these sweet Boxers is precious, here are a few more pics of Hobie, the one on the page is from foster care, he's happier now...









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for pointing out the female bird - I would have missed her! And sure, I'll vote for Hobie! :o)

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!