10 September 2013

hello monday...what it's tuesday?!!

hello week of september 9th
hello to having our church having a new senior minister
hello to a sewing/crafting day with SweetGirl and my future sister-in-law
hello to several planning and brainstorming meetings
hello to the start of an art journaling class I am in the beta group for this month
hello to an overnight in PirateTown.....the Pirate is being awarded a scholarship by the School of
    Business on Friday evening and ECU plays Virginia Tech at noon on Saturday
hello to highs in the 90s Wednesday and Thursday and the 70s Saturday and Sunday

hello to my glorious life

what are you saying hello to this week?

6 comments:

  1. What a great week = crafting, family, church & football!

    I said Hello to a crop day with Cheri yesterday & another get-together later this week, plus a new Bible study that I'll be leading starting tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAn't wait to see what you do with the art journal!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great week - enjoy!

    I am saying hello to an evening crafting with my friends tonight, starting yoga tomorrow and then another trip to Canterbury on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is with this weather? I was so hoping last weeks cooler temps would stick around but at least they are coming back.

    Go Hokies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the art journal class. Have a great week. I'm a day behind too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the pirate and hope you enjoy those lovely crafting times. Looking forward to hearing about the art journalling ... Hope the new minister settles in well too to your community.

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!