18 May 2013

Sharing on Saturdays

how cute is she?! Made by my talented friend, Marianne, who can be reached at 
sewforfun2@cs.com or checkout her etsy shop www.quiltsetcetc.etsy.com 

Free printables (for any occasion)
http://www.papercoterie.com/blog/May-free-printable/



Pineapple Cheesecake. I do so love fresh pineapple! ☀CQ #southern
http://www.recipe.com/pineapple-cheesecake/

and lastly, a glimpse at my serenity place...the river

Garden & Gun Southern Dream Town - Yep, Oriental, NC!     Photo Credit: Copyright Kelly W. Culpepper/ TRANSPARENCIES, Inc.. Oriental, North Carolina
www.gardenandgun.com

Hope your Saturday is glorious!



2 comments:

  1. Love your phrase "serenity place" :). And off to look at that printable download - looks so useful and very pretty. Thank-you for these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 'make you smile' cards!

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!