12 November 2011

Sharing on Saturday

Gathering of the Goddesses 2010 Daufauskie Island SC
This weekend the goddesses are gathered. I look forward to sharing with ya'll when I return. For this Saturday's sharing I thought I'd share things about where we are and throw in a little Pinterest love at the end.

Pinned Image

The Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC.
It is all dressed up for Christmas starting this weekend. We're going here Monday.

Pinned Image

the Blue Ridge Mountains
We are staying at a friend of the Chosen One's house. We are at 5500' elevation. We're about 30 minutes north of the Asheville  past a ski resort then up, up, up long, winding roads. The Appalachian Trail is 150" from the door and it's a short hike up to the top of Big Bald Moutain.


the Grove Arcade
We're heading down to Asheville today to explore here.


This is the view from my room this morning!

finally from Pinterest surfing this week....





Pinned Image
only credited to google :(


I hope you are surrounded by amazing women in your life. I am so blessed!
Off to play with these two goddesses..



5 comments:

  1. This is such a coincidence, my pen friend from Ontanogan in Michigan hiked part of that trail last month, having gathered up family from nearby states to join her. Her photos were beautiful, you will have a great time!
    Enjoy your time with your lovely Goddesses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fab place..enjoy!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As if hanging with your lovely goddesses wasn't enough, you get to do it in that gorgeous setting?!?! Lucky you, Beverly. Can't wait to hear all about it and I hope you girls have a blast!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping you have a wonderful time, and those photos, especially the one from your window, are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are having/have had a fantastic weekend away with your godesses :o) It looks like an amazing place to be.

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!