10 May 2011

Sign Up Open for May Lighten Up Blog Hop


It's time to sign up if you want to participate in the May Lighten Up Blog Hop, maximum 12 bloggers.

Click  for details! But most important points are it should be
*a healthy/light recipe
* you provide the nutritional info (at the minimum serving size and calories)
*name of chosen dish must be to me by the 20th
*I will confirm with you a few days before that you are definitely participating, if I do not hear back from you I will delete you from the lineup. If you commit please do your best to make it work. May 30th is Memorial Day in the USA so autoposting may be important to some of you.
*Blog hop goes live midnight Eastern Daylight Savings Time in the Unites States on the 30th

To get us ready for a healthy summer the May theme is Picnics. Please chose a food that would work well to carry to a picnic. It can be for any course of the meal, even a beverage. Email me at neusebrats{at}aol{dot}com to join.


No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!