04 November 2010

Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart

04 November 2010

I am so very thankful for my faith. A faith in God and Jesus Christ that my parents introduced me to and nurtured me in. A faith that has been so beautifully modeled to me by other Christians of all ages. A faith that even in dark days when I have challenged it and days that I have closed my heart to it, would not leave me. The roots of God's love are so deep within my soul and I am forever grateful for that gift from Him.


2 comments:

  1. Oh Beverly, what a beautiful post. Although my path to faith was a bit different, I can definitely relate to the rest of what you say xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mel, I am happy that we are on the same journey ;)

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!