23 June 2012

Sharing on Saturdays

.

Summer.

.

New Custom Vinyl Interior Wall Art - Beach theme/quote



...

And with that said I have decided that I am going to wake the Chosen One up verrrryyyyy early in the morning and we are going to be spontaneous and head to the ocean!  I want to sit in the sun, walk on the beach and pier, maybe go to the aquarium, clean up then eat a nice seafood dinner before heading home exhausted and sun kissed.

Today's 500th post prize will be a box of saltwater taffy!  Leaving a comment gets your name in the drawing. Put a link on your blog post leading back to here and have anyone that comes through your blog mention you. If they win, you both get a box :)

5 comments:

  1. Love the "puzzle" of this blog. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love,love,love the beach.....nowhere better.....enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get your day at the beach tomorrow!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A walk on the beach sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!