13 April 2012

Locals Plan for Sunday-Tuesday

  15
Hi 83°F
Lo 60°F
Precip
10 %
  16
Hi 87°F
Lo 63°F
Precip
0 %
  17
Hi 86°F
Lo 65°F
Precip
0 %


According to the weather.com monthly forecast this Sunday, Monday and Tuesday are the only days left this month that we'll see the 80s and I do love me some 80s. The rest of the month is mid to upper 70s which is still nice but I am suggesting you make sure you have outside time planned for those 80s days.
Things on my outdoor possibilities list:
* lunch and dinner outside
* have breakfast and read the paper
* daily sun time
* Duke Gardens
* Raleigh Rose Garden
* Raulston Arboretum
* scrub porch railings
* paint some pots (any special orders out there?)
* hang out in the hammock with my Kindle Fire (and the Chosen One)
* plant some annuals

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'd like a nice yellow pot with a big sunflower! LOL

    We are having overcast days here, with the possibility of rain on Sunday. But it's nice & bright with all the lights on in my craft room while I enjoy Shimelle's Scrapbooking Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're lucky if we get 3 days a year in the 80s!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No 80s for us this weekend..our gardens are enjoying some rain!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our weather is in the 70s for the next few days & the boys are going to do some camping in celebration

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!