30 July 2011

Sharing on Saturday - 3rd Blogoversary Celebration Week Begins!

visit pink cake box to see some beautiful cakes,
 you may even place an order if you're in the NJ area!

I couldn't resist this cake since it has my company colors...blue, green and orange! Isn't it perfect to celebrate my 3rd blogoversay...which slipped up on me?! I had set a few goals for this occasion but since I have been home so little this summer the goal meeting will be reached throughout the coming week (hopefully).  One goal was to have 8000 visitors which I have done, another to have. The others were:
* have 50 followers (45 right now)
* have 300 posts (this is post
* debut my Etsy shop (look for the grand opening on Friday!)
*redesign the blog to match my Etsy storefront (the designer is working on that right now so I think I'll have the blog change Friday too)

It really feels like it should be the 2nd blogoversary not 3rd. Especially in the last year I have made some amazing blog friends and feel I know more what I want to blog about. I expect to continue to be consistently inconsistent but there will be the comfort of some constant posts...Monday Musings, Wordless Wednesdays. etc.

SO!!!! What is a party without presents??!!! I am thinking all the design work for Etsy and the blog should probably count as my present but don't my guests deserve goodies? Absolutely!  There will be daily giveaways drawn from the previous day's commenters. Sunday morning I will draw for three bigger prizes, every comment you leave during the week will earn you a ticket in the drawing so visit daily, coment often. If you mention the celebartion on your blog and provide a link for your readers you get 5 additional tickets. If you lead a friend, family member, blog reader here and they mention your name in their comment you earn 2 more tickets...that one helps those of you that don't have blogs ;) Comment on my FB blog posting and earn 2 tickets, helpful for those of you that don't want to sign up for a google account. Become a follower and earn 2 tickets. Already a follower? Once you leave your first comment of the week you earn 3 extra tickets. If you are a subscriber mention it in your comment for extra tickets.  So many chances to be a winner!

the Celebration lasts all week!
Are you ready?
Let's party!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on the upcoming blogversary, Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Beverly..love how much thought you've put into your celebrations...I have discovered I am NOT a 'follower', but am about to rectify that!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 3 year anniversary and great color coordinated cake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 3 years of blogging, I just started in June. I signed up to follow your blog and look forward to your posts.
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Beverly. I'm enjoying getting to know you through your blog. What a fabulous cake photo to start the celebration - so fun & colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats my dear friend!

    Can't wait to see the blog re-do and your etsy store. I've seen the little sneak peek, and it just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary to your lovely blog, Beverly! Congrats and here's wishing you many more blogging years to come! xo

    PS: Fun giveaway idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is a fantastic cake - glad you enjoyed it :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a lot of work keeping track of all those chances to win!!!!
    Congratulations on THREE years of blogging - can't imagine getting there myself, but as you know one year has already crept around! Love the look of that cake - surreal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW - the blogging mania continues, lol. And the prizes are a nice incentive. Your cards and art work are wonderful. Keep inspiring us!!

    Joyce B

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!