24 June 2011

Passing the Book to.............


It's Pass the Book day!

and the recipient of

A Homemade Life
is

Deb @ Paper Turtle   said...Cool book and yummy looking recipe!

This is definitely the day for "Pass the Book." I see that Sian is offering up a new edition on her blog today, and I just posted about passing mine today. Great minds do think alike, eh? xo

                          Congrats, Deb! Can't wait to see what recipe(s) you prepare : )
<>
 
<>
 
<>
 
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
 
<>
Enter a lower limit:
Enter an upper limit:


                                                                                                                                                                       
Random Number:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Beverly! :o) I think this will be another one that my daughter is going to be jealous of. Yay for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Carrie needs to start putting her name in the draws lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Deb - I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!