My friend, Courtney awarded me the 7 Facts Blog Award which means I am supposed to share 7 things about myself. I have been scratching my head to think of 7 things worth sharing that I haven't before. So bear with me, I'm scrapping the bottom of the barrel here lol....
1. I love having fresh flowers in the house.
2. I am lucky to have a husband that brings me fresh flowers for no reason whatsoever :)
3. I grew up Baptist and am now Baptist. I took a venture into the land of Methodists shortly before Christopher was born (a compromise between a Baptist and an Episcopalian) but within 6 years we had returned to the Baptists.
4. I went to Camp Pretty Pond ( a true little hell for girl scouts!) Camp Circle Bar M and Camp Skyuka but I was never a going away to camp kind of child. I much preferred staying close to home.
5. I have recently learned to enjoy brussel sprouts...at Paparazzi, they saute them in a balsamic honey reduction and top them with bacon!
6. Even when I am with family or friends having an amazing time I get homesick. I still have a great time but I miss the Chosen One and the boys and the cat.
7. I type looking at the keyboard because in typing class there was one typewriter without a blind keyboard and I had it. I also don't use home keys but am proficient :)
Wow, I am sure you were mesmerized with those facts about me but I bet even those of you that know me well read a few that were new to you ;) I am now suppose to award this 7 Facts Blog Award to some bloggers that I enjoy reading...I always look forward to checking on what Deb and Mel have to share so I formally award them the 7 Facts Blog Awards.