14 January 2011



I subscribe to more than a few blogs and one of the ones I make sure to visit on a regular basis is Mel's over at I Speak Melsh. The other day she shared that she is going to do a Bible challenge called the Essential 100 Bible Reading Challenge or E100. I was looking for something new to do in my Bible study and think this might be it. It's also something that the Chosen One (dh) and I can do together. It has a study/small group discussion guide available so that's a help. I tend to lean towards New Testament study so this will be good for me.  If you are interested in learning more about it click on this for details

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention :-) It's lovely to know that others across the world will be doing this too! I'd love to hear how you get on, I plan to post an update now and then myself - partly to keep me on track!!

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!