20 September 2010

A Very F(B)unny Surprise

 

Did YOU leave me a present?  Friday morning Stephen left for work at 7:10...ummm probably not looking at front yard.  7:20 Christopher left for school, walking down the driveway but ummm oblivious to the yard.  10:30 I drive off to do errands. 12:30 I return and notice something under the large tree in the front yard. Being very observant ;)  I notice this as I turn towards the driveway lol. It is a rather large, white (but dirty) plastic rabbit not standing upright but on his side. I call Stephen and Christopher to see if either of them left the present but they know nothing.  So I stood Surprise Bunny up under the tire swing and thanked the giver (probably bored middle school boys) for the huge smile and laugh they brought unexpectedly to my day.  Be watchful though, it has been suggested that I gift someone else unaware with
 F(B)unny!

1 comment:

  1. hello to every one - hope yous had a realy nice one - doing the rounds and back from parents 12lbs heavier a`hhh , all the best for the comming year -
    mick

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!