04 February 2010

Craftiness on a Snowy Day

Day 4 of the snow and it is getting old. I'm not going to complain since living in NC, I think getting one good snowfall a year is perfect but what to do???? Ahhh, entice Ashley to come over for an afternoon of craftiness :) Below for your viewing pleasure is one of our projects...dried oranges :)


slice oranges



lay slices between double layers of paper towel



microwave on high for 2 minutes



lay slices on foil lined cookie sheet



bake at 350 degrees for one hour, turn and bake an additional 20-30 minutes



remove dried orange slices from oven and allow to cool



close up



link slices together with ribbon, using a longer ribbon at the top of the final slice to use as a hanger


hang and enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Easily I assent to but I about the collection should have more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!