16 December 2008

Meet Wood and Buddy, a magic Elf!







At Holly Days I met a young man named Wood. Wood had with him an elf that I came to learn is of course being an elf, magical. Buddy, the elf, arrived sometime around Thanksgiving and is spending the holidays with Wood and his parents. He will return to the North Pole when Santa drops by on Christmas Eve (he'll be giving Santa a report on Wood). It's only fair that Wood be able to document Buddy's adventures so he and his mom asked me to create a journaling scrapbook. Seems Buddy can be a bit mischievous when no one is watching. Here are pics of Wood and Buddy with the finished product. What a fun order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!