25 November 2008

Journaling My Christmas


Last year I started a holiday online class called Journaling Your Christmas. This year's session starts Monday (12/1). I didn't do all of the work last year but I was okay with that. I love the memories I captured and that it can be an ongoing journal not a finished book. Using the daily prompts made me stop and reminisce (and sometimes really dig in this middle aged brain) for memories that made laugh and some that made me teary missing those that have graduated. This year I hope to add quite a few more pages to my book but it's no stress, it's a book for us, no expectations attached. Thanks Shimelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!