23 August 2014

Sharing on Saturdays

Click here to read the article about 5 steps to stop procrastinating 
and to download this page for free

http://www.thistlewoodfarms.com/five-tips-for-taking-better-photos-of-a-room


free prinable grade signs
She also has ones for Australia and the UK!

and these are so happening this week at our house!

and a project I need to do this fall

How to re-coat furniture-- especially family heirlooms you don't want to paint!

Hope you have a glorious weekend! I plan to be around more soon.
Drop by for Tea Time next week and we'll catch up :) 

4 comments:

  1. Some great ideas here,Beverly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beverly! Thank you so much for the shout out. :) I appreciate it, and I'm happy you like the Not-To-Do List. So what's on your list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, I might have to go and look at that Not-To-Do list! Hoping you had a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!