16 March 2014

a peek at my week



a peek at the week of march 16th

purging, cleaning, laundry
cooking dinner for a special young couple
cupcakes for the Chosen One and his co-workers
an overdue hair appointment
final prep for my trip
getting back on track with multiple projects I am leading
looking for craft ideas for spring for Coffee and Crafts
6:30am flight Thursday
the Gathering of the Goddesses and seeing my Greenville Baby Girls!!!!

a peek at my glorious life! 
what will I see if I peek into yours this week?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful week culminating with a fun trip! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel safely, my friend and have a blast!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea how you fit all these things in! Hope the trip is lovely ...

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!