02 February 2014

a peek at my week


a peek at the week of february 2nd

unpacking, laundry and catching up with Pearl
the Super Bowl ... go Seahawks!
thank you notes
making cookies for the In Crowd Cookie Project at church
lots of BEglorious work with a big deadline
the dentist
cleaning, decorating and cooking a bit for a Valentine's event I am doing with 2 friends this
       weekend
the 2014 start of Coffee and Crafts

a peek into my glorious life!

what will I see if I peek into yours this week?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good week! I was hoping to have friends round tonight to craft together, but unfortunately I have bronchitis so have had to postpone. So my week is looking like lots of warm drinks, staying in and not going to work and reading a lot to make sure I recover by the weekend as we are going to see our son in Reading and I don't want to miss that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becky, I know from Fb that you aren't 100% yet, hope you were able to make the trip to Reading!

      Delete
  2. Hope it was a glorious week! I'm doing some catch up blog reading today. My week was pretty quiet here at home - one car in the shop, gray days, cold weather, but some fun scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am about done with winter. I am hoping to do lots of blog reading today to the point of feeling caught up and a good bit of quilting :)

      Delete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!