25 September 2013

Stephen Goes Hunting

This year the Chosen One joined me in Rinda's 2013 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt. Here are his sixteen finds for this year.




2013 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt


a bench


a dinosaur


animal in a nature preserve

 an airplane

cloud in the shape of...
a cupcake


a candle


a fence


fire truck


someone napping


capital
of North Carolina


something out of place


unintentionally funny sign


a windmill


performing arts theater


a water tower


something out of place


open air market



To check out the hunt organizer check Rinda out at 
and if you click over to her 2013 roundup post you''ll find links to over 60 international participants.

3 comments:

  1. I love the sign & the bench! Great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bench is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo glad you published these and that he joined n the fun. My favorites are the windmill, cupcake and tower. They all make me smile so big!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!