13 July 2013

Sharing on Saturday

Demotivational posters Whatever it is I don't want to be around when it comes back


15 Kitchen Shortcuts & Timesavers


Paula Deen’s Lemon Blossoms. I have made these several times, and they are always the hit of the party!


lol.
http://www.jasminestarblog.com

and lastly for all my readers that are fans of Doctor Who, the Pirate Girl discovered these


http://www.etsy.com/listing
Yes, you are most welcome (they do nothing for me)

Hope your weekend is glorious, SweetGirl has a birthday tomorrow!



3 comments:

  1. Dr Who cutters....I can't believe it!!! I'm sure we don't have them over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I had no idea there was such a thing as Dr Wno cutters ... A little late for our family but perhaps the next generation will refind him! Thank you for,the links ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cutters but I can't imagine actually being able to get a cookie out of them. Too many small tight areas for the dough to get trapped in. Unless they are the sort that stamps an image on a cookie rather than cutting it out. I'd love a set to go with my Star Wars ones.

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!