04 May 2013

Sharing on Saturdays

Kentucky Derby winner’s trophy presented to cosmetic heiress Elizabeth Arden whose horse, Jet Pilot, won the 1947 Kentucky Derby.
Kentucky Derby
 
Kentucky Derby Horse Racing Winners typography graphic artwork on 12 x 24 canvas by Gemini Studio
 
Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Oaks Clubhouse Seating and Airfare for (2)
 
The Kentucky Derby ... was SO horse crazy back in my youth ... I remember watching Secretariat win all three races in the Triple Crown (the Derby, the Preakness and the Belmont) ... I even saved the Time and Newsweek magazines from when he made the cover story on both ...
 
Kentucky Derby:  Betting, Bourbon.  Belles.
 
Image for Kentucky Pecan Pie
 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, that looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to a derby party/fund raiser. It was a lot of fun. I bet $20 and won back $10, which Paul tells me means that I didn't "win." But I still feel like I did (even though I donated the $10 back anyway),
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!