01 April 2013

hello monday

monday
hello...to this gloriously magnificent 71 degree day ( that's not in the forecast again until Sunday but then a week of 80s before I head south!!!)
hello...making at least a dozen cards (challenging myself here)
hello...watching my ECU Pirates play in the finals of the CIT tournament
hello... to teaching a group of seniors how to make tissue paper flowers
hello ...to prepping for vacation
hello...to a day with SweetGirl checking things off the wedding to do list
hello...celebrating 2 newly engaged couples at parties Saturday

hello to my glorious life!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really fun week!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so far, it's great! Yesterday was warmer than expected, I made 7 cards and ECU's men's basketball team won the championship game in the CIT :)

      Delete
  2. Lots to look forward to, Beverly!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lots going on! Enjoy your week & your great weather!

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!