12 June 2012

Pinterest + Tuesday = Pinspiration



Pinspiration


a  challenge to actually create something inspired by


Follow Me on Pinterest


If you are a regular here, you might notice this has not been showing up weekly, note I have now deleted the word "weekly" from the intro. It was no longer fun when I was forcing myself to be "pinspired" on Monday just so I could do this post. I do still want it to help motivate me to be a creator not just a "pinner" but will just post about it on Tuesdays when I have something. Now I have finished my teaching position and summer is upon us it may indeed be more often :) Hopefully, it will be a pleasant surprise for your day when it pops up.


Pinterest

Pecan Pie Bars

pecan pie bars

Pinspiration



Pinterest
S'mores cookies

S'more Sticks


Pinspiration


2 comments:

  1. The pecan pie bars do look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of those pecan bars and I just so happen to have a packet in the cupboard. Off to check it out :o)

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!