09 April 2012

Monday Musings and Operation Speak Out winners


Last week I participated in Abi's Operation Speak Out, commenting on all the blogs I read and encouraging others to do so that day as well. I am mailing off to 3 of my commenters on that post and used random.org to choose who out of the 12 would be receiving mail from me.  The winners are...

True Random Number Generator
11
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Jo.C said...
That is a fantastic set of cards - very impressive. The digging one made me smile too.
At the mo Art journaling and photography. Hoping to get back to scrapbooking soon x
Thu Apr 05, 04:29:00 PM EDT

True Random Number Generator
3
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
scrappyjacky said...

You have been busy,Beverly.
I love all sorts of crafts and tend to veer between them....cards....scrapbooking....knitting.....sewing....cross stitch....mixed media....a jack of all trades....and master of none!!


True Random Number Generator
7
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Maria Ontiveros said...

I think of myself as a good commenter, in general, but I am leaving A LOT more comments today! LOL! I create in all different sorts of ways - but definitely don't sew.
Rinda

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow - I am lucky on your blog. Thank you and congrats to Jacky and Rinda too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea me! i love winning!
    I'll email you with my address.
    Thank you so much!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes....thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!