So today is Saturday, March 10th....Saturday means my Sharing on Saturdays, the 10th means Shimelle's Ten Things on the Tenth and March 10th is the Beast's (24th) birthday. I think I'll share ten things about the Beast.
1. He is very smart in math. In high school the teacher would call out mental math problems and before he could get the answer on the calculator, the Beast would have the correct answer. Just don't ask him how to do a math problem, he doesn't know he just knows the answer. Drove his teachers nuts.
2. When he develops an interest in a subject or hobby he goes all in, getting the proper knowledge and equipment. No getting your feet wet first for him.
3. He has dimples and blue eyes that dance with mischief.
4. His hair is super curly but SweetGirl has never seen it that way. He wears it buzzed short.
5. He earned his black belt in Tae Kwon Do when he was in the third grade.
6. He is adventurous and spontaneous and seems to be missing that component in the brain that imparts fear to protect us.
7. He is a very hard worker. He goes to college full time studying accounting and works full time at a car dealership.
8. He loves bacon!
9. Family is important to him.
photo by Cheryl Smith
photo by Sheila Colosimo
10. He has spent the past week on an island with his parents and SweetGirl. He is spending his 24th birthday in the car for over 12 hours.
To see what topics others chose for their TEN THINGS head over to Pretty Papers True Stories