No, there's nothing wrong with your monitor, this self portrait is definitely unfocused but so am I. I have these to dos in my head but don't seem to be accomplishing much. I am on day TEN of not feeling good, it's nothing big but it is wearing me down. I tend to ignore and push through when I don't feel great but I am thinking I just may run by the doctor's office today (I'm sure to be told it's one of those things there is nothing for but time) So I am going to babble and ramble today just as a catharsis for me. Feel free to think...hmmm, this may not be fun, think I'll come back tomorrow.
* we joined a wellness center last week and I'm really excited, still working on the really motivated but I do like it. The goal is to do strength training (which I like so much more than I thought possible) 3x/week and cardio and/or the pool 5-6 days. I have a personal coach and we were very realistic in setting my goals so I know it's going to be a long process and am okay with that just so I am progressing.
* I miss my babies. The Pirate hasn't been home since Christmas, we have seen him a few times at my parents and in Pirate Town but haven't had any overnight long hours with him. He won't be with us for spring break as he is going home with the Pirate Girl (we'll only be 100 miles south so still hoping they decide to visit us for a day). I do get to spend a few hours with him Sunday. I am going there and we are going to see one of my Homegrowns perform in The Elephant Man. The Beast moved out 4 months ago but it's just now hitting me. It was definitely time but I'm just that kind of mama.
* We are soon headed south to a small island right off (really right off, it's a 10 minute ferry ride) the gulf coast side of Florida for a week. The Beast and Sweet Girl are going with us. If you know how I am about warm temps, escaping and being near water you know how excited I am.
* This purging/reorganizing is not making progress and I HAVE to change that in the next week!!!
* I am creating more. Today I am attending a workshop on making mesh ribbon wreaths. I'll share the results Tuesday since my initial inspiration was from Pinterest.
* I am beyond thrilled that it is suppose to be 75 degrees today...bring on Spring!
* I have a sizable groupon to spend at Jerry's Artarama (actually I have 2 but can only use one at a time) ....I am buying more copics.
* I only have 2 days to figure out some mockups for a retreat craft!
* I am coming to terms with a heartbreaking but unavoidable situation in my family. I am praying every day that I can be a blessing and help but I am by nature a guilt carrier and even when others feel I have done enough, in the end I carry guilt that I could have done more. I need to work through that because I don't want that feeling when this has passed.
* I am amazed at how few pictures I have taken in 2012 so that is going to change. Look out if you are in the path of my viewfinder!
* I am so proud of my little sister, she just returned from a mission trip to Colombia, South America.
* March is going to be a very fun month. We have our trip, the Beast turns 24, I am doing an art class with my niece and a glorious friend is coming for a visit, ohhh and there is the ACC basketball tournament.
If you stuck with the babbling this long, thanks...tomorrow I will be back with a more focused post. Have a glorious day!