03 December 2011

Sharing on Saturday


Sharing on Saturday in December will be all about Christmas!
Today I'm sharing food ideas I've found on Pinterest that will work for holiday gatherings.

CREAM CHEESE & PEPPER JELLY CHRISTMAS TREE
Cream Cheese Christmas Tree...with a little pepper jelly



CHEESE & TOMATO CHRISTMAS TREE
Pinned Image



BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN BITES
Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps -bet these would go fast



PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED BREADSTICKS
Pinned Image



PECAN PUFF TRUFFLES



BAKED CHEESE & VEGETABLE TWIST
Pinned Image




GARLIC CHICKEN PUFFS
Pinned Image



SPARKLING CRANBERRY BRIE BITES





Okay, that has you started, what are you putting on your entertaining menu for this year?
I have so many I want to serve!
I hope you are having a glorious Saturday.
Join me next week when I share ideas I have found for
small gift/stocking stuffer and wrapping ideas.





1 comment:

  1. Oh, Beverly, you always find the best recipe ideas!!! I LOVE the tomato and cheese tray shaped like a tree - so simple and clever. And I'm going to make that cheese and veggie ring thing for our family Christmas get-together! We SIL's are always trying to find new appetizers to impress each other. Those little chicken garlic thingies are an option too...

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!