06 September 2011

Tuesday To Do List

I definitely need to get some things done this week and since I am working Thursday and Friday and ECU's first home football game is Saturday...yea, today and tomorrow...get 'er done time!

* email TownDock posting for Lost & Found for Stephen's kayak (although I tried numerous times over the wkend with no success @@)

* find out what I am suppose to bring for tailgating and decide what I want to take to Baby Boy

* write my Hurricane Irene post

* check freezer and menu plan

* remember to attend 31 party Thurs. night

* catch up on LSNED, it's all in my head right now

* finish reorganizing studio

* MAIL lots of stuff to lots of people

* gesso some canvases

* pull together scavenger hunt pics (the few I got) and do a post with them

* exercise and log it

* do the belated birthday post for Baby Boy, rechristen him

*check class forums  (LSNED and ESMMWL)

7 comments:

  1. A pretty long list there,Beverly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to be rather busy, Beverley!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there any time for eating and sleeping in there? Admiring your energy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you managed to get most of that done!! That's quite a list for one day, you are motivated :)

    *and thank you so much for the sweet comment on my post*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a very long list! I like making these kinds of lists because it can really make you focus and more likely to succeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's a list! Good luck getting things checked off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, is that all you need to do, just that little ol' list of hundreds of things in a few days? LOL

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!