13 August 2011

Sharing on Saturday


One of my very favorite places to spend digi stamp money is at Mo's Digital Pencil 
Check her out , she has glorious talent!


kool aid mixed with vaseline = lip gloss
unfortunately this wasn't pinned back to it's original source

check out brassy apple for free tutorials and patterns for lots of different things

and such a simple idea from Ballard Designs Everyone can do this one !

So that's for the sharing today. I am at a family reunion, third and final one of the summer then I'm headed to spend a few days with one of my Greenville baby girls that is on the East Coast from California. Hope you all have a glorious weekend!




1 comment:

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!