13 July 2011

Checking off more states




Soon I will be able to share photos with you of three states that were on my Ten States I Haven't Visited list and the photos will be taken by me or have me in them. Stephen and I are visiting these three along with 4 others on a road trip to get me to Chicago for the TripleS Sisterhood Gathering. Advice from a midlife woman, surround yourself with strong, loyal, remarkable women and your life will be greatly blessed.

I have some autoposts set up and may get to post a few pics but won't really be here until the 25th. My 3rd Blogoversary is the 30th and I have some giveaways in mind so don't forget about me!! have a glorious day!

4 comments:

  1. Have a fun trip...stay safe!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always feels good to tick items off a list! Looking forward to seeing the photos. Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO excited to have you here in the midwest very soon! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe trip! The Midwest is beautiful this time of year, enjoy your visit.

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!