17 April 2011

Alphanumeric Blog Hop


I hope you are in a comfy chair with a refreshing beverage and a bite to eat as you enjoy this Alphanumeric blog hop that Mel has created. Adding to the fun of this hop is that the participants know only their letter or number. So, I have no clue what Mel's post was about but I am certain she conveyed it in a clever way. Possibly you have already figured out my letter but if not I promise you will have by the end. If you are starting the hop with me I suggest you hop back one to Mel, there is a contest with a prize involved and you will know what to be looking for at each blog if you start with Mel. At the end you will need to leave the appropriate comment at Mel's blog as well. So enough business stuff ... let's get alphanumeric!


Baby

Bunny

Bird

Beach

Birthday

my Boys


Brothers on the Beach

Bracelet

Bacon Birthday cake

Bike

Bowl

All of these are photos have been previously shared on Beverly's BEglorious blog.

Thanks for stopping by!
Now it's time for you to hop over to Jo, just click on her name. If you lose your way you can always come back here for the full bloglist.

I Speak Melsh
BE Glorious
Captured On Film
Chatty Crafty Arty Pig
Creating Room
Curiouser and Curiouser
Daily Life - Bits and Pieces
Deb's World
Den's Crafty Diary
From High In The Sky
Gallo Organico
Ginger's Life Of Spice
Handmade By Kirsty
Havoc and Mayhem
Heather's Scraps
Helena's Creative Maven
Holaday's Happy Hearts
Jeant-Jinnag
Just Jimjams
K's Crafty Corner
Life...As I See It
{Life Behind The Purple Door}
Lisa E Design Blog
Living Life One Blessing At A Time
Mary's Musings
Michelle Loves...
Obstinate Pursuit
Over At Our Place
Paper Turtle
Peonies and Pennies
Random Reflections
Rosalind Revival
Scrap Dreams
Scrappyjacky
Scrapworthy Lives
Staring At The Sea
Surefiredaisy Says
This Kalil Life
This Little Life Of Mine
Xnomads' Blog

Note: If any of the posts aren't up yet, please bear with us - the different time zones and the peculiarity of blogging platforms when it comes to autoposts may mean that one or two posts don't appear on time! If that's the case, come back to this list to pick up from the next blog, but do please pop back and try the other link later, when the post should be there for your enjoyment.

41 comments:

  1. Brilliant, Beverly! I've so enjoyed my visit to your Blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By gum you have bonza birthday bashes

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great photo tour of your letter; I'm intrigued by the bacon birthday cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant and I love the bacon birthday cake.
    and would you believe it I had blemb for the word verification blooming perfic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant? But BACON birthday cake? .....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bacon Birthday cake, now that's a new one! Great photos Beverly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful beach and such bonny boys you have:)
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice entry, however a Bacon Birthday Cake?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I need to know more about Bacon birthday cake!! Loads of beautiful pics and my verification word begis with B too!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blimey, brilliant B's :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is amazing how many things you can think of with one letter. I am not sure if I like the idea of a bacon cake.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't make it to the comfy chair - I'm propped up in the bed with the laptop, an ice cold bottle of water and a granola bar to start my day with all these letters & numbers. Great photos. That bacon cake looks intriguing - I could eat a slab of bacon and a nice cake right now if only I had someone to bring it in! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful B's! (another one intriqued by Bacon on a Birthday cake!) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant! But Bacon Birthday Cake I'm just not to sure about.

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks like all the Buzz is that Bacon Birthday cake!! since I hate Bacon, I won't request that for my birthday! my boys (I have 3) would love it though. i'm not going to tell them about it or i'm sure they will want that on their next birthday! : ) happy blog hop Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun images capturing the letter B. But I have to say Bacon Birthday Cake? Ewww :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brilliant B-ing! I remember the Bacon Birthday Cake for the Boy :).

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm fascinated by the bacon birthday cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope you have fun doing the blog-hop. Will be looking forward to the obviously much needed post about bacon birthday cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The bacon cake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  21. beverly what a great post. Loved some of your photos
    caroline

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love bacon, but alas, it does NOT go with birthday cake. I tried chocolate covered bacon once. yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bacon Birthday Cake sounds like my kind of treat!

    A brilliant Bonding of B's Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Not sure I fancy a Bacon Birthday cake - But you look as though your haev 3 lovely Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so cute! I loved learning a bit about your life through the letter B! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Some great 'b's there....not sure about the cake though!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You must do a post about the Bacon Birthday cake! Brilliant Blogpost!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Blooming Brilliant!! Must have a Bash at Bacon Birthday cake!!!! Best wishes Sandi :)

    How apt!! My security word starts with a B!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Bev you have some beautiful boys in your life including the octogenarian!! Loved all your gorgeous photos too & I am also looking forward to the post about the bacon cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh I love the bacon cake, what a great idea. ~C~

    ReplyDelete
  31. Blooming Brilliant Blog Bumph!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fab Blog! Bacon cake...wow! my son would be in heaven!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beverly, I still can't get over that Bacon Birthday Cake! Excellent post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  34. A bacon birthday cake, that's a new one! Thanks for sharing all the fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I was thinking . . . what a nice family and then started LOL at the bacon cake! Thanks for sharing,
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great post, and I was enjoying your photos up until the bacon cake!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great photos - esp like the brothers on a beach one.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Clever you! This is a really cute post, Beverly! :o) xo

    ReplyDelete
  39. Well, that's what I get for not checking my login this morning. I was out of town all weekend and Carrie was over, using my computer and left herself logged into blogger. That last comment is from me...not Carrie. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great post and photos - not at all sure about Bacon cake though lol

    ReplyDelete
  41. Finally catching up on the bloghop. Greatpost.I can identify with my boys as I have three grown up too! Love that bacon cake too :-)

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!