12 March 2011

Stephen's Sprint Triathlon is Today!


Today is the Chosen One's first sprint triathlon! We're in Wilmington with over 700 other participants where at 11:18am he will jump in the pool SWIM 300 yards, BIKE 10 miles, then RUN 3.1 miles!!!!! I  am soooooo impressed with this man. Over a year ago he started swimming for exercise. Six months ago he started running on our treadmill. Maybe 3 months ago he started biking. Febuary 12th he ran in his first 5k with Baby Boy (finishing 7th in the 40-49 bracket). Today he is swimming 300 yards, biking 10 miles and running 3.1 miles!!!!!!!! Are you impressed,'cause I AM ?!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm seriously impressed! How did it go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an impressive and energetic person! Am in awe of how quickly he has met all these challenges. Hope it all went well.

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!