21 January 2011

Unveiling the MJ card!



This is one of the cards I will be uploading to Etsy this weekend...don't you love her??!! I've named her after my awesome friend, Mary Jane who stays as current on Facebook as I do. I wish the glittery Stickles showed up as well as they do in person. If you click on the image it magnifies it. I used different color stickles on her bedroom shoes, gown, laptop. the coffee and steam, eyeglasses and bedspread, oh and nails!! The bedspread reminds me of the chenille ones everyone had when I was little. Does MJ remind you of any of your friends? of yourself?

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE her! And yes, she does remind me of some of my friends and of myself! Beverly, you are just "too colorful for words"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile in recognition - though I don't have a laptop, I am sure I've been at the desktop in my dressing gown too! Love her mules ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Beverly! I like the new blog look too! Very snazzy. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hair, glasses and laptop remind me of me! Love that you named it after a friends :-)

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!