06 December 2010

Snow Over the Weekend



Snow fell over the weekend, not common for us in December. It was the good kind..it was pretty but didn't really stick to the roads and for the most part melted Sunday.  Have I mentioned (2 or 3 times before?! lol) that I really am a hot summer kind of girl?  Our highs for the next few days will be upper 30s to low 40s so I will have had my fill of winter before we even get to mid December. I think I'll stay in today, light the fire, heat some soup and have a crafty kind of day!

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely atmospheric photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea of staying in, with a fire and some soup and working on some crafts. Sounds much more exciting than work and it was bitterly cold walking up to Main this morning! Brrr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, but it looks so pretty in your garden ...! Hope the staying in was nice :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's beautiful - especially in that light! And it's been lovely to catch up on all your gratitude, too :-)

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!