28 October 2010

Recipe Card Set Winner from Let's Eat Blog Hop

I used a random number generator but couldn't get the image to copy but this is the result
Enter a lower limit:   1
Enter an upper limit:  23
Random Number:  18
soooo the winner is Maria Ontiveros who said...

First time visitor (coming in from the Hop), and the recipe sounds great (as it's a cold, rainy weekend here in Northern California). I enjoyed looking around your blog - really like the backdrop and the pix of your sons on the beach below are fabulous.
And, oh, I'd love to win a collection of today's recipes!
Off to read more,
Rinda (of Gallorganico)

Congrats Rinda, I will have the recipe set in the mail by the end of next week!

1 comment:

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!