21 October 2009

Halloween approaches...


Today I went fabric shopping with Nicholas and Ali. They are going to be King Leonidas and Queen Gorga of Sparta so this means making the costumes. Ali's grandmother is a master seamstress and is going to use it as a "teachable moment" with Ali. I know how to sew but really don't care to, if I get stuck I'm heading to my Mama in Wilson LOL Nicholas and I are making his helmet out of papier mache so it'll be fun and messy regardless of outcome. I'll post pics afterwards. I will be away at the Gathering of the Goddesses (more on this later) on Halloween so will have to depend on Stephen to be my photographer. Christopher and Ashley are going as Zombie Prom Dates. Both couples have parties to go to, I always loved Halloween and know they'll have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!