12 October 2009

AT THE COMPUTER


I never shared any pics from my NY/VT trip so thought this Worker Moose would fit for today's post. I spent most of the day at the computer...yes, I was on Facebook, yes, I visited Yoville, yes, I took a few jobs for Mafia Wars and yes, I played Bejeweled Blitz (scoring over 130k whooohhhooo) BUT I did alot of work. I am redesigning the storefront and I am loving it. I also learned alot about getting myself into more search engines, etc. I created two new stationery designs that are very cute. I was supposed to go to a softball game (to watch of course) but it was rained out. Hubby and younger son are out to dinner with brother in law so I have been playing with my Cuttlebug and embossing folders. I have a headache from being on the computer too much so think I'll fix some soup and a grilled cheese then curl up on the couch for some mindless TV. Sounds glorious to me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!