11 November 2008

GRAND OPENING!

Welcome! I am a sleep deprived but happy woman. I have my first order, okay it's from my baby sister but it's a paid order and it was waiting in my inbox when I woke up after 3 hours of sleep. So I know the system and Paypal and the bank..everything works...happy dance...Only one typo has been found at this point (i'm impressed). I've got to work with them on the colors of the paper products some don't show true. Soooo if you got here through the BEglorious storefront, leave a comment on this post and your name will be go in for the $25 product prize that will be drawn on the 23rd. If you just stumbled across my blog please check out my new online store BEglorious at the link above then come back and leave a comment so you are in for the drawing!
Having a glorious day, knowing in all things He is glorious!
Beverly

2 comments:

  1. Beverly,

    I'm so proud of you! The store looks WONDERFUL...I see great things coming your way, and you deserve them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beverly, I am so proud of you.
    BE Glorious is going to shine!
    Love ya!
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete

YOU ROCK! Seriously, I love getting comments, so know that you have put a bit of added sunshine in my day. Thanks so much and I hope your day is glorious!